MICHELIN CAMPAIGN 2022
- The ‘Michelin Master the Unpredictable Car Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLCs (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail customers only for private use (excludes company vehicle drivers).
- By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim.
- There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1st March 2022 and 31st May 2022.
- The Promotion will issue a prepaid Mastercard or a direct bank transfer to the value of £15 for two or £40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £20 for two or £50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £40 for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased (including VAT). Direct bank transfers and prepaid Mastercards will be processed within 28 days from receipt of claim.
- Promotion only available at participating dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk/UK/spring-2022/ or by calling the helpline number 0300 303 3585. If you are in doubt, please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this Promotion in advance of your purchase.
- Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 30th June 2022.
- Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk/UK/spring-2022/ and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- Please refer to the prepaid Mastercard for full terms and conditions of its use.
- The prepaid Mastercards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prepaid Mastercards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Personal Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc (‘Michelin’) acts as a Data Controller for this promotion. Where security checks are carried out for the issuing or prepaid Mastercards, Michelin is a joint controller with Multi Resource Marketing (‘MRM’). You can contact Michelin’s data protection officer by emailing email@example.com. You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your data and suppress information which relates to you. You may also have the right to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICOs website www.ico.org.uk. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO. Please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy for further details. Personal data collected is being collected by MRM (on behalf of Michelin), solely to manage and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid Mastercard or arrange your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Your data may be shared with third parties in order to verify your identity and carry out security checks. We also use a third party email provider, Force 24 Limited, to send you service emails relating to the promotion. Your data will be processed based on your agreement to the promotion terms and conditions and will be retained for no longer than six years following the end date of the promotion.
For help and advice email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0300 303 3585